Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm trying...

After taking LOTS of grief from Hays about how I don't know how to use a computer, I went to a class tonight at the Apple store to learn about iphoto. The best thing I learned is that there are other people who are dumber than me!!

Christmas 2009 was really nice. Haley and Danny spent the night and went to Danny's parents' home to talk to Danny's brother on Christmas morning. We waited for them to come back before we opened our presents. That was okay though cuz Steph loved sleeping in. We exchanged presents, ate cnnamon rolls for breakfast (as usual) and then had dinner with the Thomas'. It was fun to see Ethan and Mayce and of course to have Court-e-court here. Having good friends to share holidays with is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay mom! Look what you did! I'm so proud of you and I knew you could do it! You're funny, but I hope you learned a lot and that you can keep getting more comfortable with the computer and keep updating the blog! love ya!

    ReplyDelete